How to get involved
There are a number of ways you can get involved in our group and/or what we do.
* You can attend or take part in an event
* You can become a member of our group and help organise the events.
* You can become a member of our group and just help out at events (on the day support).
*You can sponsor an event
* You can help us put up posters in the local community or deliver fliers for events.
* You can take part in our Mirfield collections.
* You can donate items for use as prizes for our events.
* If you run a group of your own you can organise for one of our members to come and give a talk for a donation.
* You can organise your own event - let us know and we will give you support where we can.
* You can volunteer in other ways for Kirkwood Hospice - please look at their website www.kirkwoodhospice.co.uk for more details.
We are always searching for new members and ideas to keep our fundraising fun and fresh - if you would like more information please contact Marie on 01924 500772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org